Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Relief Society Birthday Ideas

Hey ya'll!  This is a picture of a Relief Society celebration I helped to decorate with my good friend.  She had a huge collection of clown figurines.

1980's Relief Society Dinner with the "Big Top" theme.
The tables had balloon bouquets and were dressed to look like "under the big top."  We always had new people in our Decatur, AL ward so it was really nice to have a spotlight table where new sisters were asked to showcase some of their favorite things on a little table to help us get to know them.  

March is RS birthday time, so for those of you wanting Relief Society birthday ideas, check out my Relief Society Pinterest Board.

Do you have a Relief Society or church Pinterest board?  Let me know because I really would like to follow more of them. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...